Friday, June 14, 2013

More Free Greeting Card Printables

Free Baby Shower Printables

Once again I am going to share some cards with you from my Etsy store.  Today's cards can be used to welcome a new baby.  As a reminder the cards are sized 10 x 6.5 (or 5 x 6.5 when folded) and can easily be printed on letter size paper.  They are best printed on matte photo paper.  I used Epson but I am sure any type will do.  You can find envelopes at Joanns, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby to fit.  Once printed, just cut along the light gray line using a xacto knife and metal ruler.  Use the back of the xacto to score the card down the middle and fold - Voila!

For the baby girl...

For the baby boy...

And for those who prefer to be surprised...

 
Happy printing...
 
Vintage buggy graphics courtesy of  Antique Images
 
Pink lattice background courtesy of The Graphics Fairy
 
Until next time...
 

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

These are beautiful! Thank you so very much for creating such lovely cards with some of my images. I really appreciate the mention :-) Your blog is awesome! Thanks for sharing such inspiring posts!