Sunday, July 7, 2013

Where do you find inspiration?

Since opening my etsy store I am always on the lookout for inspirational sayings.  A large part of my store is made up of typographic art.  I thought I would share some of my more popular prints with you today.

This quote is by Maya Angelou:


Here's a quote from the late Martin Luther King, Jr.:


Here is a quote from a former First Lady of the United States - Eleanor Roosevelt:

 
On a more humorous note, this quote is from Julia Child:
 
 
and from Dr. Seuss:
 
 
Vintage backgrounds courtesy of The Graphics Fairy.
 

Typography for Kids

 
 
Did your mom ever sing this song to you?
 

How about this one? Hush little baby don't say a word, momma's gonna buy you a mockingbird.

 
This one is actually a song by Stevie Wonder - Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful...

 
Do you have a favorite inspirational phrase or song?  If so, feel free to share it here.
 
Until next time.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

No comments: