Monday, September 15, 2014

Artist Showcase - Wooden Decorate - Wooden Eco Home Decor

Welcome to this week's edition of Artist Showcase.  This week's artist is Danislav from Wooden Decorate. Danislave is from the Ukraine and all his woodwork is done by hand not by machine. Every item is unique and made ​​with love.  Here is one of Danislav's unique items:


Tell us a little about yourself and your creative business.

I am a student in Poland. I come from Ukraine.  My mom has shops on Etsy, so I decided to open my own shop. Since childhood, I have enjoyed doing interesting things with wood. My grandfather taught me how to work with wood, sawing, and wood burning projects. My mom helps me in my work. I have a lot of ideas, and my mother helped me to find materials, grandfather helps with good advices.


Where do you get your inspiration?

My sales inspire me to new and interesting things. I love use not only wood in my work. I also use natural dried flowers, decoupage napkins, ecological paints, natural leather etc. I try to make interesting and original things. I love exclusive jewelry, ornaments and decors.


What advise can you give anyone starting out on Etsy?

When I was a freshman on Etsy, many members of the different teams helped me with advices. It is a warm and friendly mood on Etsy. Therefore, I would advise everyone who make an interesting things by hands, try to sell your products here.

 
Thanks Danislav for sharing your story and you lovely designs with us.
 
Next week we'll showcase another Etsy artist.  If you are interested in being featured, just drop me or Zoica a note via Etsy convo.
 
Until next time...
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
 
 


No comments: