Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Artist Showcase - Simply French Market

Welcome to another edition of Artist Showcase.  I know I am a day late, but better late than never, right?
Because of my love for all things French,  I have chosen the shop Simply French Market.  The owners are a husband and wife team, Terri and Andy.  Their shop consists of rustic, cottage, and French home décor.  They design beautiful burlap pillows, artwork, and shower curtains.  If you love shabby chic, you are sure to love their items.

Here are some of their beautiful designs.
 
 
 
 
French Country Rooster Pillow
 
Follow Simple French Market on Facebook
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing a few of Terri's lovely designs.   Next week we'll select another Etsy artist to showcase.  If you would like to be featured, just drop me or Zoica a note via Etsy convo.

 Thanks for stopping by...

Until next time,
 
 

No comments: