Monday, February 23, 2015

Artist Showcase - Ning's Silk World

Welcome to another edition of Artist Showcase.  This week the spotlight is on Lisa of Ning's Silk World.  Lisa's lovely items include cellphone sleeves, hair accessories, pillows, and handbags. Lisa designs her own crochet patterns, handbags, pillows. She collects vintage images and prints them onto pretreated 100% cotton fabric. I recently purchased a cell phone sleeve so I can attest to the quality.  Here is the one I ordered.  I love it! 


Here are some of Lisa's other items:

 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this week's artist showcase.  Next week we'll select another artist to showcase.  If you would like to be considered, just drop Zoica or me a note via Etsy convo.
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 
Until next time,
 
 

No comments: