Friday, April 25, 2014

More Color Finds - Radiant Orchid Style

In keeping with our color scheme, I thought I would share a cute treasury I found on Etsy called Radiant Orchid Style.  Curated by Liana, the designer behind FeltApp.  Liana makes beautiful handmade felt and leather cases for mobile devices.  Here is one of Liana's beautiful items.




 
Here is another treasury entitled Radiant Orchid - Color of the Year 2014!  Curated by Amber Hayes of Many Sparrows Boutique.  Here is one of Amber's beautiful items:
 
 
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this edition of Friday Finds. Next week will take a look at another color. If you have a treasury you would like to submit, just send me or Zoica a link via Etsy convo by Thursday afternoon and we will take a look. Remember, if your treasury is featured, we will feature an item from your shop.
 
Until next time...
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: