Monday, October 21, 2013

DIY Projects - Some of our favorite DIY Tutorials

Today I thought I would share with you some of our favorite DIY tutorials.

The first one is this beautiful paper wreath from The Shabby Creek Cottage. 
Paper Wreath by Shabby Creek Cottage
This one is one my daughter found and wants to try out on her old coffee table. It’s from mrsamberapple.com.   If we do it, I will be sure to share.
 
This tutorial involves a rubber door mat and some paint.  Who knew you could make a door mat look so good!
I love this monogrammed window.  This is definitely something I would like to try.  Now to find a vintage window…


Love this one!  I’m saving my corks.
I love this idea.  Mixing old with new.
I could go on and on but I will save the rest for another day!  Happy crafting!

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time…


No comments: