Tuesday, April 30, 2013

REMEMBERING MOM


This is the time of the year that our minds and hearts remember the moms in our lives.  When I first started my etsy store, I began by making greeting cards.  Since then I have moved on to calendars and prints.  Even though I no longer sell greeting cards, I thought I would share some cards that I have designed with you.  Feel free to print your own.  They are sized 10 x 6.5 (or 5 x 6.5 when folded) and can easily be printed on letter size paper.  You can find envelopes at Joanns, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby to fit.  I recommend using matte photo paper to print them on but cardstock will do.   Once printed, just cut along the light gray line using a xacto knife and metal ruler.  Use the back of the xacto to score the card down the middle and fold - Voila!


Here's a fun one all you moms out there will appreciate!


Graphics are courtesy of of http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/.

Here are some of my prints that I am currently selling on etsy.  I call them Any Day Art becasue shouldn't we remember our moms everyday?

 



Vintage background courtesy of of http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for stopping by...

Until next time...





No comments: