Saturday, December 7, 2013

Free Calendar Printables

I thought I would share my 2014 calendars with you that I currently have for sale on Etsy.  These are called jewel case calendars or CD calendars because they fit into a jewel CD case.  Currently I offer seven different styles to choose from.  So whether your style runs from traditional to modern, I have a calendar for you.

Here’s a month from my French Calendar.
 

Here’s a page from my Antique Door Calendar.

 
If you love interior design as much as I do, you will love this chair calendar which features mid-century modern chairs designed by Charles and Ray Eames, Mies van der Rohe, Frank Lloyd Wright and others.

 

For all the fashion lovers out there, here’s one from my Vintage Fashion Calendar. 


For the young at heart, here is my shoe calendar that features a different shoe for each month of the year.
 
And for those that love dance, here is a page from my ballet calendar.


Feel free to print these to enjoy for the month of December.  Each page measures approximately 4.75” x 5.5” but you can print them any size you want.
These calendars make great gifts!  Check my etsy store, SusanNewberryDesigns, for more gift ideas.

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time…


 

No comments: