Wednesday, October 15, 2014

All Things Paris- Wall Art

   Sometimes we just need a special piece of art to complete an already decorated corner or an empty wall. It could be a girl’s bedroom or a college dorm, and that hand made piece would add a special touch to the room.

    Today, something amazing happened and I need to share it with you. A customer from Europe purchased one of my drawings not just because she loved it, but because she said that the girl in the picture looks just like her, including the coat. How many times that could happen to an artist? All I could say was to congratulate her for looking like a fashion model. I am so happy that my pieces are seen as an image of a real person. It is exactly how I feel.
   Here is the watercolor print that she got:


                                 Watercolor New York Girl Fashion Illustration


Coming back to Paris, toady I will share with you a few Paris inspired, some mixed with fashion art pieces that I or Susan created.
Enjoy!

My rain in Paris watercolor...

                                           Red Umbrella Watercolor Fashion Illustration


Susan's Paris sign....
                                                          Paris Sign - Paris Mileage


My girl in red dress...
                                    
                                           Girl in red dress watercolor fashion illustration


And Susan's Paris is always...

                                                                     Paris always a good idea



I hope you enjoyed my selection. 
Until next time...










No comments: