Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Unique Bride and Groom or Anniversay Gifts

If you are looking for a unique gift to a new married couple that moved into their first home, or a gift for your parents who are celebrating many years of marriage, here is an idea: A custom hand drawing of their house with a custom message, ready to frame.
This is something that would be cherished and last for years to come.
It could be a special Christmas gift for the couple who is celebrating the Holidays in their first home, too.
 The drawing could also have the couple's names, wedding date and address, and a special message like:
 "Our First Home"
"And They Lived happily Ever After"

You can find these drawing examples in my Zoia shop.

 Here is an example of my popular hand drawings:




Here is a watercolor house drawing decorated for Christmas:
  


I hope you like my gift idea. If your loved one is a young girl, teen or tween I have multiple custom illustrations in my shop, and remember that your idea can be brought to reality too!


Until next time...



   

Visit Zoica's profile on Pinterest.

No comments: